~No Name ~No Name

Er....

Well, you've certainly improved since 2005. Not saying this is bad, don't get me wrong.

One More Final Battle One More Final Battle

Oh noez!

Oh no... Matt and Natt are... dead?! D: Of course I know they're not. I mean, Lance hasn't even joined the party yet.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Sweet Lemonade!

Shut up woman, get on my horse! That was pretty much the funniest line I've ever heard. XD

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

Brilliant

The funniest flash on the entire planet as far as I know!

And Shadow, you idiot! It's ALREADY a comic. The flash as inspired BY the comic. Read the whole description...

Jerry Jerry

Funny as hell

That had to be one of the funniest... and longest... flashes I've ever seen, keep up the good work, maybe make more flashes like this...

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Best one yet!!!

Why I gave this all 10's

Graphics:
Sprite are always good, but you even upgraded THAT coolness!

Style:
The story and action are both extremely fluid and make perfect sense!

Sound:
Some voice acting, and the fighting music for Mecha Sonic was awesome!

Violence:
Green getting his head crushed was enough for a 10 alone!

Interactivity:
Space to move on isn't new, but it worked better than most "Hit Space to continue" flashes.

Humor:
Luigi's face when everyone's about to fight Mecha Sonic!

Overall:
You need to make at least 10 more of these! It's an incredible series that should already be part of portal history!

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Omfg lol

OLIOLIOOOOOOO!!! I thought I was gonna die before snake judging by how much I laughed.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Awesome

Wow, I never thought school projects could be so good! This has to be one of the best flash films ever made. Right up there with the cactuar and tonberry series.

Resident Cactuar Resident Cactuar

MAKE MORE! PLZ!

IF YOU DON'T MAKE MORE I WILL SEND RABID GERBILS TO CHEW YOUR EYES OUT! BEST. FLASH FILM. EVER! Anyway, if you do make more, I will shower you with praise. Others will too.

Zelda: Sailing Sucks! Zelda: Sailing Sucks!

Not bad at all

Not bad at all. I like how Ganondorf dies.