MLP: Rarity Hentai MLP: Rarity Hentai

Been a long time since your last flash, glad to see you made a few more! Good to have ya back.

Kajio responds:

It's good to be back, baby!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

@Adorable Bunny: It's one of Nat's limits.

@ThatTankThing: I think your problem MIGHT be that you're deleting your cookies in your browser. Whenever you do a thorough deletion of history/cookies, it'll take out all your saves, too. So be careful.

And now for the real review! As far as games go, in general, this one is a complete and total work of art. Hands down, the very best flash game I've played on newgrounds... and probably any other site, too. With EBF4 in the works, I decided to replay this a little... then I once more got swept up in its epic scale, simplistic yet fun gameplay, and HalcyonicFalcon's incredible music. If EBF4 is even a tenth as good as this, it'll be better than almost every game on NG. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to it!

Adventure Story Adventure Story

Easily the Best Platformer on NG

Though I agree that nerfing the fire monoliths a bit would be good, I still think this is an amazing platformer, hands down the best one I've ever experienced on NG, the RPG elements mixed in well with the encouragement to find treasure to gain more bonuses. I look forward to more of your work in the future!

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

How could I?!

Okay, admittedly, I really enjoyed this. I am ashamed of myself. XD

Linion RPG Linion RPG

Would be a 10, but...

I've encountered a glitch in the Arena, where if I beat all but one opponent, I cannot move. There seems to be no way to remedy this. In addition to the massive glitches this game has, the random encounter ratio is staggering. Having to battle nearly every three steps is annoying. Other than that, though, this is a great game, with the potential to be one of the best on NG.